Thursday, May 29, 2008




Oh Glorious Me!!!



Well I did it i am very slowly stepping into the internet water....slowly..that is. You see my Best Friend Candi is the brains behind this, she just doesnt know it yet!! LOL Well i am just starting my life here in Mesa, AZ. The Move was soo challenging but being here alone and waiting for my fiance is even HARDER!! My life has been filled with ups and downs as with most. However i have learne dwhat i want in life( about a decible that is) I am just excited for what i am about to begin and what my future with my loving lil family has in store..Now this picture of course is very old..in fact two years old..but the feelings that i felt that day havent changed one bit. I am proud of our family and all of its challenges . Mckenzie was born with a cleft lip and Cleft palate, it was a shock to all that was there..and too me. However, after two major surgeries and MANY more to go..she is more beautiful than ever!! She is super spoiled..god love her!!
The terrible twos are well..just terrible!! And i mean it, i thought that i had to have patience with her as an infant...but to think of the collosal patience i have to undergo on a daily basis with a two year old..sigh.For instance the other day...a bit embarrasing..but Kenz came into the front room without a diaper and diaper rash cream everywhere..oh no i dont mean on her hands and her tummy no it was a new sort of exciting body paint. And with gleaming eyes she said with her little bent smile.." WOW!!MOMMY WOOK AT ME. I PREETIE!!!"Needless to say...i need some me time in the future before i turn premature gray..
draft
9:27:00 PM
by ANDEE AND ANTHONY
Delete

No comments: