Monday, June 9, 2008

Everythings just slowly moving along...but it will all be okay!!

I love my family!!! Did i mention that i am soo excited that i am very shortly going to be together with the love of my life...??? i am soo excited i just cant wait..it seems like an eternity...Anthony is sucha great dad he is patient with McKenzie and it is soomuch fun to watch him with her...i dont feel so bad because i know were both learning as we go..itis just sometimes comical to see him in action.. I remember this one day i got home from work and there he was with Kenz in her play room playing teaparty with her and her barbies and babies...what a sport... thats all i can say!!! He is soo awesome..and has completely devoted the rest of his life to us..to the really important people in his life.. RIGHT ON DAD!!!!


Just as i thought ...right when you have something planned...boom there it all goes out the window man i hate that when it happens..doesnt it just seem like it happens everytime too!! MAN oh man..anthony was suppose to be here this weekend but oh well ...it will be another week..but i know its because of something that couldnt be prevented..oh well..everything will be allright!! That is what i have been telling myself here lately to get through these trying times. All will be well..just have to keep my head up. I have always had a positive attitude partly due to my Firefighting background..If you dont have a positive attitude you'll let it all get to you and you'll find yourself being defeated by youe emotions. I remember when i finally realized that all my effort truly paid off and that was at the V.I.C.A state competitions there were 3 girls competing against like 6 vocational schools with a firefighting program..However..after MUCH study and earnest endeavors I found my self standing on the winners podium with a metal around my neck..it was third place. However third place it awesome when all the rest of the boys are sitting in the audience looking rather peeved..LOL..oh yes..sweet..sweet..victory.


There have been rather trying times in my life..and honestly i wouldnt have gotten thru them without the love and true caring of my beloved friends..Mostly candi..but i appreciate them all. I find my self somewhat sad that i never get to see most of my close friends anymore..it really is a bummer. But i guess thats what happens as you get older , married and have families. I am just grateful knowing that at least one of my friends is a true friend that has stuck by me thru thick and thin..All is well and slowly moving towards progress..And remember theres a story of a woman who walks up to the pearly gates carring a heavy cross upon her back..Heavenly father says" well hello..how may i help you?" She replies" I am soo heavy laden with this cross its just soo heavy and i want a smaller cross to carry..im just soo tired and need a break..Do u have any other crosses i might find to carry..hopefully Smaller ones..??" Heavenly Father says.." well yes i do..right in this room." As sh estepped in the room there were crosses..but huge ones..there was soo many of them..she never thought that she would find any small ones. She asked" Wow you dont have a small ones do you?" Just then she looked in the corner of the room and there was a small cross..with a big sigh she said " Oh i will take that one.." Heavenly father replied" Good..because thats the one you came in with." So no matter how dragged down you feel just remember that there are people with MUCH greater buridens they are carrying..be grateful for your trials they only make you stronger.

1 comment:

Candi said...

I love the story. What a great story to tell!! Thank you for the shout out! I love you, and you are great too!


keep on Blogging!