Friday, April 3, 2009

CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i had the courage to talk my mom and she said yes!!!!!!!Now we have to see if she'll get approved...OH PLEASE LORD!!!!!!! I cant wait until i find out i really hope that it'll come through. Oh and in other compelling news my daughter got a peice of candy stuck in her nose.. oh and yes guess what the candy was called..a smartie....oh yes that will be one i tell the night of her first date. Oh yes my daughter..the great illusionist..not. I notice that as more she does that she knows she isnt supposed to do..she blames it on out dog Rockie. He is a yellow labrador, And as i watched Marley and Me i just had to be grateful that my lab is soo good..only he runs a little funny..but i really love him. I think that Labs are the best kind of dogs around, they are loyal they only want to please and they are soo great around kids. well I will write soon..hey candi I remembered!!!!!!!!!!!hehe

1 comment:

Candi said...

Good job! look at you! Well, congrats on your mom saying yes! I hope you get the house....although I am fine keeping you here!

Marley and ME... oh I cried like a baby! loved the movie, and yes Labs are great!

Now for Mckenzie, well hopefully Im there to help tell some more ridiculous stories!