Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Things oh they are a changin'






Well i am trying to get back into the swing of things here again. A lot is going on right now. I do have a job FINALLY!! I take care of a quadriplegic disabled man, he was in a car crash..hes fun . A little on the overwhelming isde, he has O.C.D....thats the real kicker. Anywho, it takes a lot o fmy time up Which, in turn, i dont like. I love my Husband...oh yes thats right i am FINALLY MARRIED!!! YAAAA!!!! I am sooo happy about that one it took over three years..but everything is great and dandy..marriage life isn't that much different. Just that were sitting right with the lord now, not living in sin. My opinion you can decorate it with pretty frosting tryin gto make it look its best..however it is still sin to live together unwed and when your living together..well you know whwt happens..need i go into that?? However, it is still a sin..a big one and i full heartedly agree that that is a big reason why me and anthony had as many problems that we did have..the lord cant bless those that are living in sin..any way i will get off that subject, All i can say more is that me and anthony have been recieving so many blessings since the big day that we cant help but feel that they are inspired from the lord..so yes..get married if you truly love the person your with..things will all end up honkydorey.

Did i ever mention that the terrible two's are MORE than terrible...and can someone please tell me why in the heck my child decided to take upon an evil spirit...jk about that one..she just acts possesed sometimes..lol.. no but really....Her tantrums lately are a t an alltime TOP 10...and then some. It is just so much fun trying to get her to calm down that i began rating them..again ..jk. I just think about this when she does start in..The mothers role is to nurture..so i just need to nurture her...however is it an alltime fair to go deaf in the process??? You tell me..cause i am more than ready to have a listening ear..

The BIG DAY as i will call it was just awesome..i dont think that i ever blinked when i was looking across at anthony..there in my bishops living room(oh yes it was quite the spectacular event) i couldnt help but think that all the strife as i'll call it was in a weird way..all quit worth it..i could have gone without some of the drama..that goes on both of our ends..but if it took some major and dramatic moves..and some serious changes to get to where we stood there that day looking at each other abd takin the vows to take our relationship to an even more dazzling step.. it was all worth it!!!!! I have never been so happy to be with the love of my life..and i feel so lucky and grateful for the blessing that have came since...I thank my Heavenly Father every time i kneel in prayer....So other that the welli will callit the "Possesed Two's" and all the greatness that comes with matrimony...everything is all well at the end of my day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

Congratulations on the wedding and patience during the terrible two's. It's so fun and exciting to be married huh! I think that your daughter is so cute, how precious. I believe the 2 year old stage is difficult, but at least you are raising a beautiful girl.