Thursday, July 24, 2008

KEEP ON TRUCKIN'

I am trying to get better at writing..but its really hard when you pull 12 hour shifts back to back to back...YUCK!!! However when you do In-home care i guess thats part of the job description. So my thoughts are on country music and how much i love it. I love Conway Twitty and George Jones..Merle Haggard and throw some John Anderson in there too!!! Old Country and the new country dont come too close too oftenand thats a sad thought However...i do love the new..i dont know theres a new one that nearly made me sick..its like a cowboy trying to be black rapper???? ya i know what your thinking..feeling sick yet??? I just cant put the image of a bull rider at the National Finals Rodeo looking in the camera and saying.." Man that ride was Dope man....all them hoes in the crowd ya'll just raise your hands and give a HAA and all you hoes over there in the back raise your hands and give a HOE...yaaa" ya um...im disgusted..wheres my george strait dadgummit...

No comments: