Wednesday, October 15, 2008

i love my life

Nothings really new just that everybodys soo busy with their life..OHH however the really neat thing that has been most recent has been finding that i have a new cousin. Shes 17 her name is Ashleigh..weird that my middle name is Leigh ..anyway but i am soo excited and i really have a lot of love for this girl. She s been through soo much and i cant help but have respect for her ..and hope that she does well with her life considering the trials that she has faced. I havent met her yet but i cant wait until i can. My dad has been on my mind a lot lately i hope that he i sokay and doing well..i want to call him but i am to guilty baout thiongs that has happened. McKenzie is great and dandy talking soo much and in such complete sentences. Well candi if you have read this then you'll be glad to know that i did rememember to write in my blog!!!! yeah i BLOGGED!!! jk..well i am thankful for everything

1 comment:

Candi said...

sorry to be so busy! I love ya, thanks for blogging