Sunday, April 19, 2009







Soo..finally we got the pictures done i am debating if i will be able to handle the rest..that being the weight i have gained recently due to the stress of work and life...all is well though todays my first day of diet!!!!! Starting tonight I am putting my goal of 30 pounds and thwn well go from there...Its my final week of this overloaded schedule....i am soo releived you just dont even know. Anthony is really looking quite well in his pictures he always dropped off pounds and pounds come the summer...he is soo lucky to have that gift....i certainly wish i possesed such powers...well heres my sneak peek to all and i hope ya'll enjoy.....i will adjust to the shock as it settles in.....lol...love to all ttys

2 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

You are beautiful!

Chelsee Bingham said...

Hey Andrea i'm totally blog stalking right now! These pictures are so cute and your little girl looks like an angel! Hope all is well!