Friday, July 10, 2009

ALLS WELL THAT ENDS WELL

Well its been a long day and a long night i only hope that i will have a better day tommorrow. I hate it when i am not getting along with someone i really love..its very hard!! I realized something today ..they say that time heals..but not necessarily..ur brain never forgets feelings that are associated with certain actions. And its not pleasant..My families been in town from oklahoma visiting for about a month..and their leaving about noon tommorrow. Its been hard financially and we still didnt get to take them places that we wanted too. I feel like they were really bored but with eight people living in a two bedroom apartment..yaaaa...tight spaces.- one bathroom..one shower..GRUMPY EVERYBODY!! oh well what ya gonna do right?? so yes they are leaving tomm. and i just know that Mckenzie will miss her best buddy in the whole world..her cousin kaelie!! She is a doll i really enjoyed her company that and my sister in law...she is really fun to be around. I will really enjoy an oppurtunity to go out on a date with my husband FINALLYYY it is well OVERDUE!!!! My schedule is getting pretty hectic..i really love the eight days off however, the six straight days REALLY messes with me. Il survive, i always manage..i can always think about my husband and how he works out in the heat for about 6-8 hours a day..NEED I SAY ANYMORE!!!! i think nott..
I have set new goals ONE and the only one being that i really am going to draw closer to my heavenly father and gain back my testimony that i have all but lost in the church. I know that the church is true the gospel it shares is true and everything about it holds the truth..nothing wrong with that . The amazing thing is that this time that i have set goals for myself in the churchi have a much greater for myself..i know that my heavenly father has goals for me and i know before i fell from the church i was A LEADER and a strong example to my family and friends. I know that the Lord will bless me in this goal and also i am preparing to receive my endowments and go through the temple..my prayer is that i can be strong hold tight dont get discouraged and be a shining example..b/c thru this i know that the lord will do his part and follow thru..it feels soo good to know this. That and know that i have support in this choice..from best friends, my mom and grandma and most of all even though he is not a member i know that at the end of the day he wants me to be happy.I had a great night with my best friend..soo glad that I have her as a bestie.Livelife. BEE good. doo right!!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Oh Andee, I am so sorry that life has hit your with a big one. Dont worry we will get through this together. I hope that you starting smiling and stop stressing! Things are turning around, I promise. We are going to do this together.

love ya, BF