Tuesday, June 2, 2009

where does it go, the good lord only knows...

Lifes good,,busy but good!! I am enjoying my new schedule i really love that i get to see my family moreoften and am not soo tired. My little ankle biter it POTTY TRAINED!!!!! Iam soo happy and relieved that it has finally happened and she really did it by her self. I am also enjoying the fact that my sis in law has moved here from oklahoma. Now i have a brother in law(n single by the way for all you lovely ladies looking for a COUNTRY BOY..LOL..) I have my sister in law Felicia and my nephew..london soo cute by the way!! The drawback being that my mckenzie and her london fight the moment they see each other..its very fun being the referree..Maybe it'l change sooner or later. Hopefully for all our sanitys sack..they moved to scottsdale and heva a lovely pool..great for tanning. At least for my white legs it is. I am fully trying toi enjoy the dry heat this summer mainly bc were still trying t move to oklahoma and they only have the HUMID..and hott summer. I am really wanting to move ASAP!! It would be really nice to be back in the small town..... one stop light and mostly stop signs..dirt roads..i really cant wait.. Anthony has great family there and there all so fun to be around..laughing soo hard ur peeing in your pants. Also they mostly work in the health care field so we all sit around telling our nurseing home stories..well gotta make this shorter than most..live freely and enjoy life..ttys andeeleigh and anthony

2 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

I can't wait for Emma to be potty trained and now that I live in a small town I can see why you missed it!

Candi said...

not going to say much but.......................You can not leave me!

the end