Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wishin And Waiting to Just Do Something Funn!!!

Last Friday Me And Anthony went to the Movies and dinner with our best buds candi and armando. I love dong things with my friends I rarely do things due to my work schedule and usually no money...BUT..I really want to do something like Hike or go camping..SOMETHING for goodness sakes!!! I am soo bored with life in general..all we do is watch movies go eat dinner and occasionally we go to the park. We are really boring people i have come to realize...Iam a happy person and love my family but we dont do exciting things...Soooo..i am making a list..buying a camera and we are doing all the things on the list. This is the only thing i can think of to liven things up....around here b/c its sooo boring!!!!!...

2 comments:

Candi said...

ha ha, we are with you! It sounds like a great idea! I cant wait. So lets go to the river or hiking next weekend? What do you say???

ANDEE AND ANTHONY said...

we need to hang asap..sorry about last swimming ul never guess what we did though..lol..it was free..and involved an empty house..a pool..and some running