Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New and fun things....things i never thought would happen..




*** I JUST HAVE TO SAY THANKS TO CANDI FOR A GREAT SAN FRAN EXPERIENCE ***









I am soo happy due to the new and exciting things that have happenend. Recently i went to San Fran with my best friend Candi..it was marvelous and we had soo much funn!!! I thought that i would see gay people wearing pink but to my surprise it was beautiful and the area was a lot of funn!! Our first day we got there and we got settled in..that evening we were treated to Red Mango It is this Frozen Youurt place that has scrumptious yummy yogurt!!!! The second day we went to see the Bay Area We went to the shopping area and had fun in the city. I saw some wierd stuff and some new cultural expereinces i liked the wall art that was displayed some were very neat some was lets say...different..
The next day we went to the National RedWood Forest..Excuisite thats the word that comes to mind when i think of those beautiful trees. It was marvelous to think how old they are and if trees could talk what would they have seen?? We went to the beach and had some fun, met up with some of candi's friends she met last summer while she was there on her internship. It was neat to see were she worked and I forgot how much i love the ocean..I wish that my family could have been there to experience it with me. Considering all the stress fina
ncially we have been through( nOT that everyone is dealing with it as well) it was soo nice to relax and soak up some waves.
The third day we went church and it was awesome the lesson was great just what i needed to hear i love it that the Lord always is watching out for mee!! And we went back to the city to see the Golden gate bridge and Pier 39..the infamous pier with all the delicious restaurants and saw Alcatraz and the seals it was funn they were soo dang cute. We went down the famous windind street in San Fran..Overall that day was soo funn!!
The third day was one i will NEVER forget i met my sister. The last time I saw my sister i was four and dont remember much. It was everything i could have hoped for. As an outsiders view candi said i looked like a kid at Disneyland. At that moment i was scared but no matter what all my dreams were coming true!!! I had officially saw and visitied with all the family EX: my dad, my cousin, and the most important my sister Penny. That has been a deep void that is now filled and i must say it was perfect. I now feel like a normal person although some relationships are not what i would like them to be at least i can put a name to a face.

1 comment:

Candi said...

Yo Lady! Are we awesome or what! That trip was much fun and balla!!!!! Sorry for the lack of gay people running around in pink. HA HA but so glad you had a great time.