Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So i really am trying to be better at his blogging..swear to it!! It has been incredibly hard due to the work i have been undergoing here latley. Anthony finally quit his job working with the boss that stole his TIPS..yes my hard earned hubbies tips were being ripped off by his BOSS!! Gayyy!!! i have to say that B/C it really was..anyway on to a new and unbelievably exciting new subject..kind of!! Income tax season is just right around the corner and i am truly looking at moving companies, uhauls, places to rent once we get to Lawton,OK and also working on my credit score since to it is so bad its hard to even try to buy a pub tent..for reall!! It is soooo frusterating , we wanted to buy a fixer-upper and the loan officer was SSOO rude she didnt go very far she literally called in 20 min after the application was put in and said " you dont qualify..not even with a co-signer( which we have BTW) and i can do nothing to help you." My hopes and Prayers were unevitably CRUSHED!!!
I was so upset i wanted to cry..i told myself that in order to even progress in this life..that is on this earth life..i want a beautiful home for my family and a way to provide for my daughter concerning education and a fun lifestyle. I know that all of this will happen once i go to school for my RN and that will happen once we get to Lawton, OK. Just around the corner from the home we wish to buy is the OU school of Nursing. I am soo excited i know we will be doing well once i get my rn.. And i PROMISED my self that i would follow thru on this.
Anthony is going for his CDL there are plenty of jobs available in Lawton, ok. I prefer for him NOT to go for the long haul trucking jobs..i would miss him wwaayyy to much if he were gone all the time. We'll i should say WE would miss him dearly..kenzie is still his sidekick/partnerin crime to the upto date moment in life. So the same goes as long as it has a storm cellar and a fenced yard with 3 bd. rms. and 2 bathrooms and a ward building close which there is with the temple about 1 1/2 hrs away in Yukon,OK..i am HAPPY as a clam!!!
Now as for the loan officer....i hope that she has a great life..bbuutt i have to say that i hope she learns a little better people skills and being a little more politeness..brat lady....okay i am over it promise..lol

1 comment:

Candi said...

Sorry to hear about the loan officer. I don't want you to go :(